Get the squad together for a Thai adventure in Phuket. There’s something at Nai Harn for everyone in your crew – the foodie, the nature lover, the shopaholic, the surfer, the photographer and even the culture.
· Long beach with clean, golden sand
· Crystal clear, warm water ideal for swimming and snorkelling
· Good waves for surfing (surfboards available to hire)
· Patrolled by lifeguards
· Shady areas
· Surrounded by lush green hills
· Beautiful sunsets
· Quieter and more secluded than many other Phuket beaches
· Lounge chairs, sun umbrellas and toilet facilities available for a fee
· Nearby temple
· Markets with street food, clothing, massages etc
· Plenty of good food options available, e.g.
o roaming vendors selling beach snacks like corn on the cob and ice cream
o several street food stands with tasty seafood options like fried or boiled squid, crab sticks and refreshments
o nice cafes and restaurants selling mostly…you guessed it, seafood!
· The water can sometimes be choppy with strong currents and big waves, so it’s not ideal for children or inexperienced swimmers
· Can get a little crowded at peak times
Climate & when to go
Temperatures are fairly stable throughout the year thanks to Thailand’s tropical climate and proximity to the equator, with highs around 32°C and lows around 25°C. However, it’s best to avoid the wet season and its monsoons from April to November. If possible, plan your trip for the dry season from December to March.